Join other EE designers and engineers at one of two complimentary EDA Tech Forums in India – Bangalore and New Delhi. This year’s event series features a new lineup of speakers, sponsors, and technology tracks in a one-day event that provides an excellent mix of educational and networking opportunities.
Create your personal agenda with tracks in:
- Maximizing Front-end Design: From ESL through RTL
- Accelerate Time to Manufacturing
- Increase Productivity in System-level Design
- Innovations in Embedded Software and User Interface Development
Start the day with exciting keynote speakers, like Pamela Kumar of IBM, Manjunath Hebbar of HCL Technologies, and Pravin Madhani of Mentor Graphics as he discusses how in the next five years, 10X improvements in design methodologies are needed. After attending in-depth technical breakout sessions, there will also be plenty of time to meet with leading EDA solution providers in the multi-vendor fair.
- Attend in-depth technical sessions from sponsors
- Test drive new tools from EDA solution providers at the multi-vendor fair
- Enjoy great food and win prizes while you network with fellow EE designers
Guarantee your participation at the EDA Tech Forum. Register today.