This is really useful………
Forgot to mention subject, while writing an official mail and feel bad later???????
Yes…. It’s a concern for all…. A mail without a subject brings a bad impression on us.
To avoid this, Just follow the simple steps mentioned below and see the result.
Here below are the steps: –
1. Open your outlook
2. Press Alt+F11. This opens the Visual Basic editor
3. On the Left Pane, one can see “Microsoft Outlook Objects” or “Project1”, expand this. Now one can see the “ThisOutLookSession”.
4. Double click on “ThisOutLookSession”. It will open up a code pane.
5. Copy and Paste the following code in the right pane. (Code Pane)
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(Trim(strSubject)) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = “Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?”
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, “Check for Subject”) = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
6. Save this and now close the VB Code editor.
From now on, this macro will make sure you do not make the mistake of sending a mail without a subject.