Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook® is a new end-user tool that moves email, calendar and contact data from Outlook® profiles, PST files and Exchange accounts to Google Apps.
With Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook®, you can:
– Import mail, calendars, and personal contacts, either all at once or in separate stages
– Import only mail sent before or after a specific date
– Skip importing Junk E-mail and Deleted items
– Exclude specific mail folders from being imported (requires running the command-line utility)
– Monitor the progress of your migration
– Easily pause and resume the migration
– Run subsequent migrations that import only new data (not data that’s already been imported)
How to access what’s new:
– In the Google Apps control panel > Advanced Tools > User email uploads section, select the checkbox for ‘Allow users to upload mail using the Email Migration API’.
– Download the tool, install and migrate the data.
For more information: