The new Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange tool simplifies migration of email, calendar and contacts from both hosted and on-premise Microsoft Exchange to Google Apps. With this tool, admins can:
– Do multiple migrations in parallel.
– Centrally manage migration without end user involvement.
– Selectively migrate email, calendar or contacts (or any combination thereof).
– Migrate from Microsoft Exchange 2003 or 2007.
Premier and Education Editions
How to access what’s new:
– Download page
– In the administrator control panel, in ‘Advanced Tools’, enable the checkbox ‘Allow users to upload mail using the Email Migration API’.
– Enable two-legged OAUTH, as outlined here.