If you are using Codeigniter for developing PHP applications you noticed the ìindex.phpî part of the URL of your application.
CodeIgniter (CI) is a powerful open-source PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. CodeIgniter is an MVC framework, similar in some ways to the Rails framework for Ruby, and is designed to enable, not overwhelm.
This book explains how to work with CodeIgniter in a clear logical way. It is not a detailed guide to the syntax of CodeIgniter, but makes an ideal complement to the existing online CodeIgniter user guide, helping you grasp the bigger picture and bringing together many ideas to get your application development started as smoothly as possible.
- Clear, structured tutorial on working with CodeIgniter
- Careful explanation of the basic concepts of CodeIgniter and its MVC architecture
- Using CodeIgniter with databases, HTML forms, files, images, sessions, and email
- Building a dynamic website quickly and easily using CodeIgniter’s prepared code
Buy From Amazon
Code Igniter Framework Overview
- PRESENTATION NAME
- Getting started with CodeIgniter
- How To Remove index.php from your Codeigniter application URL
- CodeIgniter Global XSS Filtering Bypass Vulnerability
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- CodeIgniter User Guide Version 1.6.3
- Professional CodeIgniter
- Technology Overview
More Information download from here http://openpdf.com/ebook/codeigniter-pdf.html