More Creatives from Google
One way we love to help you make iGoogle your own is with our artist and designer themes — ranging from food and fashion to games and comics. Today, we’re excited to announce a set of new themes, tailored to the world traveler in all of us. These new themes, focused on destinations all over the globe, allow you to experience beautiful landscapes, historic monuments, stunning beaches, iconic cities and other picturesque sites — right from your homepage.
To bring you this imagery, we’ve partnered with a few leading organizations including National Geographic Society and LIFE, who photograph some of the most breathtaking destinations on earth. Lonely Planet, UNESCO and visiteurope.com have also shared a selection of incredible images.
Here’s a quick preview of some of what you’ll find:
- The World Passport Sampler theme, which brings together many of the great destinations.
- India, Greece and Egypt, all captured spectacularly by National Geographic.
- Classic beach destinations from LIFE.com, including Monte Carlo, Waikiki Beach, and the French Riviera.
- Incredible vistas from Spain, Italy, Thailand and Japan, captured by Lonely Planet.
- The opportunity to view World Heritage sites, such as the Sydney Opera House and the Old City of Dubrovnik in Croatia, provided by UNESCO.
Posted by Marissa Mayer, VP Search Products & User Experience