New revision history interface in Google Spreadsheets
The newer revision history interface in Google Documents is now also available in Spreadsheets. You can now see all of the changes that collaborators have made cell-by-cell.
How to access what’s new:
– To see the new interface, go to ‘File’, then ‘See revision history’ when editing a spreadsheet.
– Click on a time stamp in the right column to see what changes were made at a given time or use the arrow keys to quickly scan through many revisions.
– Changes are color-coded based on each collaborator, making it easy to tell what has been added or deleted.
– Time stamps are also improved in the new interface.
– The interface also batches revisions into groups of changes to make it easier to understand how a spreadsheet has changed over time. To see a finer-grained list of revisions, click ‘Show more detailed revisions’.
For more information: