Google Docs now has a collaborative drawings editor that makes it easy to build organizational charts, flow charts, design diagrams and much more.
– Share drawings just like any other Google Doc
– Download in a variety of formats
– Co-edit and view changes in real real-time
– Chat with other editors
– Use web clipboard to easily insert into other Google Docs
– Publish drawings as images and embed anywhere
How to access what’s new:
In Google Docs, click on ‘Create new’ to see the new option for ‘Drawing’ document type.
Note: Editing drawings in Google Drawings requires a HTML5 compliant (SVG compliant) web browser.
For more information: