For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition .
Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
- HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code
Also there are special plugins for work with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
Developer: Codelobster Software
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Supported: OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
It hooks into Joomla's 404 error page and turns it into a 301 if it matches a regex. This is only done for failing page lookups, so it lighter weight then an Apache RedirectMatch, and easier to configure. …
wizarth – http://wizarth.livejournal.com/
Ideally, you can check out a website that currently has the functionality we desire, and quote on creating the code to provide the same functionality in a Joomla based site. When you contact me, please provide information on which …
Project4Hire.com – Latest Freelance… – http://www.project4hire.com/
Joomla benchmarking questionnaire extension freelance project is offered at getafreelancer. You will need to have Coder account before you place your bid. If interested, you can get your getafreelancer account. …
GeekInterview Freelance Jobs – http://freelance.geekinterview.com/
www.jkstech.com …….How to add google adsense to a joomla article article without third party mods. Sorry about my voice, I.
Bloggles.org – http://bloggles.org/
It is an enterprise grade content management extension for Joomla! web developers. Zac-Ware chief executive, Damian Hickey, said: "We are now extending into …
See all stories on this topic
Free Joomla Sexy Eyes Brown Template, High Quality Design on this Joomla 1.5 Template, Come with 3 Columns, Dark Brown, Light Pink, Top Header Banner, Fixed Width, Web2.0 Inspiration, Tested.
Free Web Templates and Themes – http://www.template4all.com/
Looking for Joomla 1.5/Virtuemart 100% Tabless Template from current website design. Current template files will be provided if needed. Should appear the same in all browsers Should be optimized for… (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: AJAX, CSS, …
Freelancer part time jobs – http://www.freelancer-job.com/jobs/
I'm still debating between putting them on Joomla and WordPress. Or MediaWiki, but I'm not a sadist. While I like Joomla, it's probably more than they need, but WordPress is less. And learning how to make a Joomla template, …
Elf Sternberg – http://www.elfsternberg.com/