Filed under: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, IDE Tools, Joomla, PHP, PRADO, Symfony, Zend
For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition .
- Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
- HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code
Also there are special plugins for work with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
If you are using Codeigniter for developing PHP applications you noticed the ìindex.phpî part of the URL of your application.
CodeIgniter (CI) is a powerful open-source PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. CodeIgniter is an MVC framework, similar in some ways to the Rails framework for Ruby, and is designed to enable, not overwhelm.
This book explains how to work with CodeIgniter in a clear logical way. It is not a detailed guide to the syntax of CodeIgniter, but makes an ideal complement to the existing online CodeIgniter user guide, helping you grasp the bigger picture and bringing together many ideas to get your application development started as smoothly as possible.
- Clear, structured tutorial on working with CodeIgniter
- Careful explanation of the basic concepts of CodeIgniter and its MVC architecture
- Using CodeIgniter with databases, HTML forms, files, images, sessions, and email
- Building a dynamic website quickly and easily using CodeIgniter’s prepared code
Buy From Amazon
Code Igniter Framework Overview
- PRESENTATION NAME
- Getting started with CodeIgniter
- How To Remove index.php from your Codeigniter application URL
- CodeIgniter Global XSS Filtering Bypass Vulnerability
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Introduction to CodeIgniter
- CodeIgniter User Guide Version 1.6.3
- Professional CodeIgniter
- Technology Overview
More Information download from here http://openpdf.com/ebook/codeigniter-pdf.html
Tutorial: How to Create a Secure User Form in PHP · Try CodeIgniter for Your Next Ecommerce Build · Tutorial: Transforming XSLT with PHP …
Ajax helper for CodeIgniter, similar to the one used within Ruby on Rails.
Customized CodeIgniter Programming solutions.Without compromising on code effeciency and code base sizes CodeIgniter allows our team to build rapidly.
Codeigniter shopping cart v1.1 Part 4: pages module. Pages module. Home of Page module shows ID, Name, Full Path, Status and Actions. We use jquery dataTables to show our information. This will allow us to sort by each column, …
<a href='http://mysite.com/index.php/forums/coding/sample'>codeigniter</a>"; $search = "codeigniter"; //code to use to remove the link that surrounds codeigniter.. i dont really know how to use preg_replace or str_replace. …
I have installed wordpress on my root folder and codeigniter application in … You have to avoid wordpress's index.php for the codeigniter subdirectory, …
This helper have a decent and extensive documentation, and you can read it in the CodeIgniter Framework website. The function that will help us doing the job is the “standard_date” and to echo out the date in RSS format all we have to …
I am just starting out with Codeigniter. I have referenced the css file in the corresponding views file but it fails to link. This is the code I have used …