For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition .
Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
- HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code
Also there are special plugins for work with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
Developer: Codelobster Software
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Supported: OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
It seemed like that is a general problem with Java when you're running Compiz. But I wasn't throwing away Compiz in favor of NetBeans. Also, Eclipse is Java too, so in my opinion, NetBeans probably could do the same thing. …
The ridiculous thoughts of a programmer – http://blog.kokx.nl/
Professional Eclipse 3 for Java Developers Publisher: Wrox | ISBN: 0470020059 | edition 2004 | PDF | 602 pages | 12,9 mb Step-by-step guide that introduces novices to using all major features of Eclipse 3 * Step-by-step guide that …
eBook Home Index And Review – http://ebookhome.org/
If you want to run a Maven Java Web Project inside Eclipse you may use the WTP support from the Maven Eclipse Plugin. It configures your Maven Web Project for use with servers like Tomcat inside Eclipse: …
A Java Developer's Life – http://javadeveloperslife.wordpress.com/
Eclipse is an open source extensible integrated development environment (IDE) that helps Java programmers build best-of-breed integrated tools covering the whole software lifecycle-from conceptual modeling to deployment …
The Ebooks Nest : Free Ebooks Download – http://www.topviewed.info/
Professional Eclipse 3 for Java Developers Publisher: Wrox | ISBN: 0470020059 | edition 2004 | PDF | 602 pages | 12,9 mb Step-by-step guide that introduces …
Professional Eclipse 3 for Java Developers Publisher: Wrox | ISBN: 0470020059 | edition 2004 | PDF | 602 pages | 12,9 mb Step-by-step guide that.
Resource Sharing Forums – http://forums.fooshare.com/
Publisher: Wrox Language: English ISBN: 0470020059 Paperback: 600 pages Data: November 10, 2004 Format: PDF Description: * Step-by-step guide that.
ebooks library – http://www.ebookslib.org/
ASIDE: As an Eclipse Java PM in my past life, I had workspaces that contained 100s of thousands of .java source files, so trying to erase or move these took hours — I decided it was long enough to investigate the issue and try and trim …
The Break it Down Blog – http://www.breakitdownblog.com/
From the first release of eclipse Java developers expecting more and more from this development environment which has made it so popular over the period of …